Julio Reyes | Mar 24, 2020 | 0
Look Book | JUJUTSU KAISEN x Crunchyroll Loves streetwear collection
Its still spooky season and as I JUST started watching Jujusu Kaisen myself, I’m stoked for this collection exclusively available from Crunchyroll Loves!
But before we get into the capsule collection, y’all have to start watching the dark fantasy on Crunchyroll. My cousin let me know its also the most popular anime of this past summer. Trust, she knows what’s up in this sphere! JUJUTSU KAISEN follows young Yuji Itadori who finds himself entangled in an epic battle between sorcerers and powerful curses; becoming possessed himself! The anime is based on the best-selling manga of the same title, which has been serialized in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump and has sold over 55 million copies in Japan.
Also, normally not the biggest fan of English dubs but after watching in the dub after a couple in the original Japanese; I REALLY like the voice actors chosen for the dub.
This marks the dark fantasy action series’ second capsule collection from Crunchyroll Loves, which is the anime streaming platform’s streetwear label. The JUJUTSU KAISEN collection is comprised of the following specially-designed items:
- Five long sleeves including a classic white long sleeve featuring protagonist Yuji Itadori, a black long sleeve featuring special grade sorcerer Satoru Gojo, a white long sleeve featuring the confident first year student Nobara Kugisaki, a blue long sleeve featuring Yuji Itadori in his school uniform, and a beige long sleeve featuring Megumi Fushiguro
- One short sleeve t-shirt with mineral wash treatment featuring Satoru Gojo (personal favourite)
- Two crew sweatshirts featuring Yuji Itadori emblazoned with the quote “I don’t want to regret the way I’ve lived.” Available in yellow & gray and black tie-dye.
- Two hoodies including a hoodie with gray and black tie-dye, six-eyes detail and a black hoodie with graphic embroidery. (more personal favourites!)
- A yellow beanie with velcro patch and embroidered details
The Jujutsu Kaisen collection is available for pre-order at the Crunchyroll Store until November 15th.